Wednesday, July 10, 2013

refection on life goals

Last year I set myself  some goals.

This is my 25 before 25 list.

  1. To complete MA
  2. Be a size 10
  3. Go to Liverpool
  4. Go to Edinburgh
  5. Climb Snowdon
  6. Do fun run
  7. Win art competition
  8. Have a solo exhibition
  9. Knit a scarf
  10. Own a car
  11. Move out of home
  12. Run a blog
  13. Get an essay published
  14. Learn Italian
  15. Swim in the sea
  16. Get a job
  17. Grow a herb garden
  18. Try on a wedding dress
  19. See the sunrise
  20. Go to a firework display
  21. Read entire collection of Oscar Wilde
  22. Print important photographs
  23. Make advent calendar
  24. Do a yoga class
  25. Draw everyday for 1 month


I tried to keep the goals realistic and doable but is am a month away from my birthday and I still have so much to do, so here to the final push.

There are things on the list that will not get done, but in a year priorities change and that's OK.

With  one month to go I'm hitting this list hard. Then I will write my list for the following year. I believe if you fail To plan you plan to fail. Life is unexpected and throws curveballs but if there are things you want in life you have to make it happen.

Here's to making it happen,


Wish me luck


PS